$3 Million Fundraising Milestone Achieved by Revolutionary AI Coin yPredict
yPredict’s crypto token presale achieves a significant $3 million milestone, showcasing the latest advancement in AI and digital currency convergence with the $YPRED AI coin.
- yPredict achieves $3M milestone in crypto token presale for $YPRED, a web3 AI platform merging AI and digital currency.
- yPredict offers extensive AI analytics tools, selling 80% of 100M $YPRED tokens in public presale with staking rewards and price reductions.
- Successful AI-powered Backlink Estimator launch, exclusive privileges for presale buyers, ambitious plans for content solution and AI-powered platform.
- $YPRED AI coin gains recognition as top utility coin, with 10x growth potential, amid rising interest in AI-related cryptocurrencies.
yPredict, a prominent web3 AI platform, has accomplished a significant milestone in its crypto token presale. The platform has successfully generated over $3 million in the seventh phase of its presale for the native $YPRED token. The yPredict AI coin represents the latest advancement in the convergence of artificial intelligence and digital currency.
📢🚀Our revolutionary AI Utility Coin, #yPredict, is closing in on a remarkable $2 million fundraising milestone! 💰✨ Discover how this cutting-edge technology works and its incredible potential in transforming the AI landscape.
— yPredict.ai (@yPredict_ai) June 1, 2023
An AI Coin with an Extensive Offering
The unique offering from yPredict includes a suite of AI analytics tools that focus on crypto and SEO analysis. Out of the total supply of 100 million $YPRED tokens, the company has chosen to sell 80% via the public presale. Holders of the token gain advantages such as quarterly staking rewards of up to 45%, significant price reductions on yPredict’s AI tools, and free access to their crypto price prediction system.
As the presale continues, the value of the $YPRED token will increase to $0.11 once it reaches $4.582 million, marking the transition to the eighth and final stage. Cryptonews.com has ranked yPredict among the top five presales that have the potential to yield a 10x return at the token’s launch.
Introduction of AI-Powered Tools
yPredict recently launched its initial AI-powered tool called the Backlink Estimator, which received tremendous success with over 5,000 requests within the first 24 hours. Due to the overwhelming demand, the team revised the pricing structure of the Backlink Estimator, now set at $99 per query. Presale buyers will retain exclusive privileges, including unlimited access to the Backlink Estimator, as well as priority access to upcoming yPredict models, such as the WriteMingle tool and the Alt_Pump_001 AI model for predicting future pumps on alternative coins.
yPredict has announced its ambitious plans for a content solution designed for medium to large content teams. The yPredict editor is expected to be launched soon. Additionally, the company’s whitepaper outlines a platform that provides traders and investors with access to various AI-powered signals, breakouts, pattern recognition, and social/news sentiment features. This technology, developed by top-tier AI developers and quants, relies on state-of-the-art predictive models and data insights.
The $YPRED AI coin is widely recognized as one of the best utility coins in the market due to its extensive use cases solved by the yPredict platform. With staking yields and discounts on yPredict tools for $YPRED owners, the token holds appeal for investors. The distribution plan for the AI coin is also attractive, with 80% available in the presale, minimizing concerns about substantial insider token supply drops affecting the price. The remaining 20% is reserved for liquidity, treasury, and development.
Potential of the AI Coin
Jacob Crypto Bury, a renowned British crypto presale analyst, believes that the $YPRED AI coin has the potential for 10x growth. The recent entry of Elon Musk into the AI sphere with his new xAI start-up further fuels interest in AI-related cryptocurrencies. yPredict’s journey in AI and cryptocurrency showcases the growth of the industry and presents an intriguing case for how AI can shape the future of cryptocurrency.